Thursday 30 June 2011

Anger management

The other day, I went to pick-up the MG Hi-Nu Gundam that I ordered since last month but to my surprise, the guy who was watching over the shop just sold it earlier. Apparently the guy who I talked to from that shop wasn't there that day and he failed to mention that that kit was already reserved for me. At least they gave my money back. So with a fit of rage, I went out and found a 1/48 F-35 kit, with a bargain bin price, at another shop and bought that. 

When I got back home, I was still angry and can't concentrate on doing the build. So to calm myself down, I started cleaning all my collections then found my old 1/144 HG Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom kit from way back in my high school days, Ah, nostalgia, and decided to do that first.

It wasn't painted back then and still had those nubs sticking out. I did some painting and sanding, it now looks like this:

CH-47 Chinook wanted to be in the picks as well(^^)'
I've only completed doing the right-side and torso so far. After all the other limbs, head and backpack are done, I will be "painting" the "scratches" on the paint. lol

So guys, what do think of my current project, though I didn't bother painting the black parts black. To those who are interested in what colors of paint I used, it's: Sky Gray, Red, Yellow, Dark Sea Gray and a Gray weathering marker.(all from Tamiya, except the marker)

No comments:

Post a Comment